Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday's with Morrie
(Tuesday's with Morrie 1999 film)
Hi. I’m a sophomore in high school. In my English class we read a book called Tuesdays with Morrie. The book is about a former college professor name Morrie Schwartz who develops Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also called Lou Gehrig’s disease. Morrie’s old college student, named Mitch Albom, learns of this, and comes to visit his old professor. During the visit, the two decided to meet each week on Tuesday’s, hence the title of the book. They would talk about daily matters like they did during their days in college. Over the course of the book, Morrie’s illness worsens to the point where he is in bed barely able to talk. Unfortunately, Morrie dies, and Mitch is now looking to spend more time with his family, and reconnect with his brother. This book was very deep and powerful. As the book progress, Morrie’s character became an impactful character with a story unlike any other. My class project is to explain our life lessons throughtout our own lifes through this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Although I find this blog rather incomplete, and startlingly similar to the layout of my own. I did find your introduction quite insightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful picture of Morrie more than makes up for a lack of content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope the pages are just invisible rather than incomplete, Kameron. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im with taylor for your sake Kameron.

    ReplyDelete